Monday, December 2, 2013

Back To Work...

Today was a very full, long, good day. It started with a workout at 4:30 am, then off to Lansing to get back in the swing of things at work after being gone for four days.

I got home around 5:45 pm, just in time to eat dinner and head back out to watch my handsome stepson's school Christmas play. The kids did such a great job. Kudos go to their music teacher. She's a saint!

Last night I packed lunch and snacks for today, but I walked out and left it sitting on the back porch this morning. So... I had to eat out and find something to fit my 21DSD eating plan I'm on. Today was day 15. I'm well into my third and final week now. Even though I wasn't 100% "on" over the holiday weekend, I snapped right back into it today. It's getting much easier, almost like a habit already. :)

Today I ate:
  • 4 slices bacon
  • 1 scrambled egg
  • coffee with half & half
  • spinach and goat cheese salad with chopped apples (no dressing) from Grand Traverse Pie Co.
  • whole milk latte
  • cashews
  • sushi made with shrimp and rice (no soy sauce or other dressings)
I love the way I feel after a couple of weeks of eating like this. I'm already getting ideas of what maintenance will be like after this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment