Thursday, December 5, 2013

Social Media, Meetings and Not-So-Creative Meals

Day 19 of the 21 Day Sugar Detox

Today was a whirlwind of a day, and my meals were blah. My work day started with a seminar in Lansing about social media, taught by one of my colleagues, Matt Bonifiglio, of MLive Media Group. Lots of great information about how to use social media to grow your business!

This morning, I was up at 5:00 for my workout and ate yogurt and a banana for breakfast around 7:30. I took my coffee with me for the drive. By 10:00 I was starving and sitting in that seminar. They had bagels and cream cheese for us, but I was good and didn't have any. As hungry as I was, it wasn't worth it to me to cave in and have all that bread. It would have kicked off a spiral of bread cravings.

I got to our Lansing office after the seminar around noon and ate my lunch, which was leftovers from last night: a chicken leg and fried rice and a carrot. Thankfully, I got full with that, because it was about that time when pizza was delivered. Ugh! One of my toughest weaknesses! Again, I didn't have any. It would have doomed my day.

I was busy with meetings the rest of the afternoon and ate a not-sweet cinnamon cookie with almond butter at 3:00 for a snack while taking care of some work on my computer.

As I said in yesterday's post, I haven't done much prep for this week's meals, and it was a late, long drive home from work, so I didn't feel like stopping at the store. Dinner was four slices of bacon and some rice crackers with almond butter. Oh, and a small glass of wine. Oh well, tomorrow's a new day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment