Sunday, September 22, 2013

I Am Thankful For...

  1. My children
  2. My husband
  3. My job, which provides...
  4. My income which...
  5. Provides my family and myself what we need and much of what we want
  6. Football
  7. The cool fall weather
  8. My dogs
  9. My comfortable home
  10. My good health
  11. My love of fitness
  12. The energy my young stepchildren bring to our home
  13. The inspiration from my sister's faith and strength
  14. My close relationship with my daughter
  15. My son's happy, positive attitude
  16. The talent and resources of my church and pastors
  17. My parents, who are still young and healthy
  18. My mother- and father-in-law, who add laughter and fun to our family
  19. My sister-in-law for her amazingly loving heart
  20. My love of books
  21. My love of writing
  22. Our freedom to take care of ourselves...
  23. Our responsibility to do so
  24. My love of learning new things
  25. Coffee and chocolate
  26. God's grace
It's easy to get tangled up in the weeds of day to day life, sometimes feeling down about difficult times we may be going through.Take a few minutes to list 20 - 30, or hundreds of things you're thankful for. It's guaranteed to help put everything into proper perspective. God doesn't make mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment