Monday, September 30, 2013

Today I Ate... 9/30/13

I did pretty well with my eating plan today. I made a substitution for lunch. I ended up taking my kids to out to eat - it's not often I have the chance to get them together now that they're older.

Instead of having the BBQ pork and salad I'd planned for lunch, I had a wrap with grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, Swiss cheese and Parmesan garlic dressing. And I skipped the apple at snack time. Other than that, I ate what and when I'd planned:


Tomorrow:
  • Pre-workout: Amino energy & 1/2 banana
  • Circuit training (cardio)
  • Breakfast:
    • 2 egg omelet w/cheese and yellow pepper
    • coffee w/honey & milk
  • Lunch:
    • BBQ pork
    • baked potato
    • salad: spinach, red pepper, tomato, broccoli, raspberry vinaigrette
  • Snack: apple, cheese
  • Dinner: I may end up at a business dinner tonight - if so, I will choose protein & veggies.
One last thing:
Tonight's desert

No comments:

Post a Comment