Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Workout Week: Oct. 6 - Oct. 12, 2013

This week was skimpy on workouts. I over-trained my back early in the week and ended up with a very sore lower back by mid-week.

If you know what it feels like to have pulled a muscle in your lower back, that's what I was feeling. I don't think I pulled it, though, because the pain came on hours after my last workout instead of immediately after a movement. By the end of Wednesday, I could hardly stand up straight or do anything that requires the lower back muscles without cursing my Wednesday morning workout. You don't realize how much you use the muscles in your lower back until you feel each thing.

I took the rest of the week off from the gym. I'm feeling much better now. I'll re-start my workout routine, picking up where I left off, tomorrow morning.

Sunday: off
Monday: legs & abs
Tuesday: core builder/cardio
Wednesday: back & biceps
Thursday: off
Friday: off
Saturday: off




No comments:

Post a Comment