Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Workout Week: Sept. 29 - Oct. 5, 2013

I left some things unfinished from the past week, as far as recording my daily nutrition goal progress. Thursday evening I was having some issues with my internet connection and didn't end up posting anything from that day. I thought I would do both days on Friday, but I didn't get to it. Yesterday was a busy Saturday, so here it is - Sunday already....

My lack of reporting affected my eating habits those days. That's really one of my challenges each week: I start off the week with great intentions, and I stick with it well until Thursday or so. Then I begin my old habits of grab-n-go. I'm going to work on a better way of posting and sticking with it for this week. Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, here is what I did for exercise this week:

Sunday: off
Monday: Chest, shoulders & triceps
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: Legs & abs
Thursday: Back, biceps & cardio
Friday: off
Saturday: Chest, shoulders, triceps & cardio





No comments:

Post a Comment