Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Today's Diet, 10/1/13

Today wasn't exactly as I planned, but I'm happy with what I ended up eating.

I didn't end up going to the gym this morning, so I skipped the amino energy drink. For breakfast I had a 2 egg cheese omelet and coffee with honey and almond milk.
Around 10 a.m. I had a granola bar for a snack (one of my unplanned eats).
For lunch I had the BBQ pork and baked potato I planned for, but I skipped the salad.
I ate an apple around 2:30 for a snack, but didn't have the cheese with it.
I had another snack a couple hours later of a home made flour-less peanut butter krispie bar that I was craving from my favorite coffee shop.Yum!
For dinner I had sushi. Double-yum!
So that's it for today. Not bad.

Tomorrow:
  • Pre-workout:Amino energy drink
  • Weight training workout
  • Post-workout/breakfast: 
    • protein shake with whey powder, banana, mango, almond milk and yogurt
    • coffee w/honey & almond milk
  • Lunch: Sushi (from tonight's dinner)
  • Snack: Go Green juice smoothie from Juice Nation
  • Dinner: 
    • Turkey drumstick: baked
    • Salad: spinach, cucumber, green beans, broccoli, raspberry vinaigrette dressing
  • Bedtime snack/desert: wine & bite of chocolate 

No comments:

Post a Comment