Wednesday, November 13, 2013

21 DSD: 4 Days To Start



Today was almost a carbon copy of yesterday for my busy-ness. I was in Jackson all day today though - no access to Juice Nation for my favorite smoothie.

For breakfast I had a banana with peanut butter, and coffee with honey and coconut milk. I had another coffee with honey and half/half at Panera Bread during one of my morning meetings. Then for lunch I had an order of nachos from Chilango’s, a Mexican restaurant across the street from our Jackson office. A couple of hours later I had a small gingerbread latte from Starbucks. I’m not going to do a real dinner tonight. I’ll be having wine and chocolate at my book group meeting in about an hour.

I haven’t had much time today to reflect on the upcoming week’s diet. Today and yesterday at work have been fast moving, and I’ve been thoroughly absorbed in my tasks. I believe tomorrow will be more of the same. I really enjoy that kind of a work day, because it ends with me feeling tired but fulfilled. Now that I slow down a bit and think about this, I’m looking forward to finding out whether or not clean eating, not to mention not having to hunt each meal at meal time, will have an effect on my energy level and clearness of thinking.

Ok… I’m off to book group to enjoy red wine, yummy treats and great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment