Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Workout Week: Nov. 3 - Nov. 9, 2013

I started a new program this week. This 12 week routine was written by Jamie Eason, one of my favorite fitness spokespeople. Jamie is featured in magazines like Muscle & Fitness Hers, Fitness RX for Women and others. She also recently had a baby and allowed us to peek inside her life throughout her pregnancy and after-childbirth experiences via Facebook.

Jamie wrote this Live Fit program a few years ago. I've followed it once before and got awesome results. I'm going to be doing my own nutrition plan instead of using the one she outlines in the program. (I'll write a separate post about that soon.) But I will be following the workout routine pretty closely as written. Be sure to click through the links and explore. Jamie has created and shares some yummy recipes too.

Sunday: off
Monday: chest & triceps
Tuesday: back & biceps
Wednesday: off
Thursday: legs
Friday: shoulders & abs





No comments:

Post a Comment