Tuesday, November 12, 2013

5 Days Till 21DSD!

Today was one of those days where I suffer because of lack of planning. I said in an earlier post that I've begun certain eating plans in the past and didn't follow it through because of not planning well.

Today is a perfect example of how a lack of planning can sabotage a diet. I was moving quickly from one task and one meeting to another, grabbing food in between.

I started the day with breakfast I made at home: an egg and cheese sandwich on an English muffin and coffee with honey and coconut milk. After my 2nd meeting of the day I picked up a cookie and a latte for a snack. Later I had pizza that was left over in the office from a training session that was going on in the conference area. A couple of hours later I had a green smoothie (made with mango, spinach, pineapple and honey) from Juice Nation across the street from our office (awesome perk of working in downtown Lansing!). For dinner we had a quick pasta meal with bread, followed by peanut M&Ms. Oh, and I had a glass of red wine after work.

Ugh!!! I feel like I polluted myself today. It wasn't terrible, but I feel like it was too much food. Tomorrow has the potential to be more of the same because I have back to back meetings again. Because I'm looking forward to starting my plan next week, I'm not going to worry about it too much this week.

Friday I will be doing the shopping, and cooking over the weekend, so that each day I'll be prepared to eat intentionally clean - taking the guesswork out of it. "It can be done; the question is, will I do it." YES! Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment